• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Message from MarillionFan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message from MarillionFan

He just SMSed me to post here that unfortunately he can't post on this forum anymore as he is being taught basics of programming in the USA and his grade does not entitle him to Internet access at this time.

HTH

Nonsense. You've killed him and hidden his sawn-up remains in one of his own Indonesian welsh dressers haven't you?

Comment

I havn't

How about you?

Comment

so effing what?
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          He just SMSed me to post here that unfortunately he can't post on this forum anymore as he is being taught basics of programming in the USA and his grade does not entitle him to Internet access at this time.

HTH
          So he took that Notepad support job then.

Comment

Are they not putting him up in a Hotel with internet access?

Cheapskates!

tim

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

HTH
              You little tinker.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
              X