• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice today...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice today...

Yesterday the US company I 'agent' for said that we're back on track selling systems so I've got loads of them to do in EMEA, back to travelling again. Today I got 3 new projects as well, a 2-3 day a week gig in Köln doing VM/VSE DB2 sysprog work, install a z9BC and zOS 1.8 in Sauerland and a 3 day a month gig doing handholding for zLinux in Frankfurt and still another 500 hours here down near Stuttgart. And the sun has come out. More please....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Is German beer any good? Are they more into lagers or ales?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      For god's sake alexei, you are a young single bloke. Get out there and do a bit of travelling and broaden your mind while you still have the mobility, then you would know about such things. Can't be good for you locked away in your dreary Brum bedsit, virtually welded into your w@nking chariot 24/7. Go on, get yourself a life before it's too late.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Shutit bhoy.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
          For god's sake alexei, you are a young single bloke. Get out there and do a bit of travelling and broaden your mind while you still have the mobility, then you would know about such things. Can't be good for you locked away in your dreary Brum bedsit, virtually welded into your w@nking chariot 24/7. Go on, get yourself a life before it's too late.
          This time in 2042 AtW will be a millionaire!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              Of course it is, why do you think I've been living here for nearly 20 years? Actually during the summer I tend to drink Apfelwein more. There are loads of different types of Germany beers and depends on where you live as to which type is the dominant type. My area it tends to be Pils, down Bayern way its more Weizen and so on...(in England it tends to be expensive wee wee)
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Go on, get yourself a life before it's too late.
                it's too late already
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt

He who dares Rodders...

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
                    This time in 2042 AtW will no longer be a virgin

Comment

Working...
                    X