• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BJ's to carry Govt. Health warning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BJ's to carry Govt. Health warning

Oral sex linked to throat cancer

A virus contracted through oral sex is the cause of some throat cancers, say US scientists.

HPV infection was found to be a much stronger risk factor than tobacco or alcohol use, the Johns Hopkins University study of 300 people found.

The New England Journal of Medicine study said the risk was almost nine times higher for people who reported oral sex with more than six partners.

HPV infection is the cause of the majority of cervical cancers, and 80% of sexually active women can expect to have an HPV infection at some point in their lives.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

old news - what have you just sucked up a New Scientist?

They made a similar story 2/3 years ago...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot

It made the papers today. I hadn't heard it before.

Well, someone had better tell benn0 to stop visiting maggie!

Comment

I read that. I didnt read it that blow jobs were a no no , I read it that muff diving was out . If its both then .
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Think the old story was a link between genital warts & BJ's... first I'd seen linking to cancer.
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Is anything safe these days?

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
              Is anything safe these days?

No. Wanking is linked with repetitive strain injury.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I think my wife heard about it way before that.
                Boom boom boom boom
                A-haw haw haw haw
                Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
                Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                  Oral sex linked to throat cancer

A virus contracted through oral sex is the cause of some throat cancers, say US scientists.

HPV infection was found to be a much stronger risk factor than tobacco or alcohol use, the Johns Hopkins University study of 300 people found.

The New England Journal of Medicine study said the risk was almost nine times higher for people who reported oral sex with more than six partners.

HPV infection is the cause of the majority of cervical cancers, and 80% of sexually active women can expect to have an HPV infection at some point in their lives.
                  Does that mean I can't eat Nobby's Nuts any more?

Comment

I expect to see a reduction in swallowing and an increase of spitting in future. Gargling will be a real rarity...
                    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Working...
                    X