• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lambs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lambs

My folks live in the sticks i(in Australia) and you get loads of sheep and also dingos that attack the sheep. My Mum spotted their Labrador returning one morning into the backyard carrying a new born lamb in it's mouth, she went outside and realised there were 2 of them only a couple of days old. The dog (Jack) had a few battle scars and needed some stiches, it turns out that he fought off a dingo that was attacking a Ewe and rescued the lambs. The Ewe had to be put down, but the lambs survived and have now adopted Jack as their new Mum following him everywhere. Ah what a nice story. I still reckon Mum should have cooked em, nothing beats a lamb roast.

lambs

Originally posted by XTC
    My folks live in the sticks i(in Australia) and you get loads of sheep and also dingos that attack the sheep. My Mum spotted their Labrador returning one morning into the backyard carrying a new born lamb in it's mouth, she went outside and realised there were 2 of them only a couple of days old. The dog (Jack) had a few battle scars and needed some stiches, it turns out that he fought off a dingo that was attacking a Ewe and rescued the lambs. The Ewe had to be put down, but the lambs survived and have now adopted Jack as their new Mum following him everywhere. Ah what a nice story. I still reckon Mum should have cooked em, nothing beats a lamb roast.

lambs
    I guess there is nothing equivalent to CUK in Australia?

Comment

what a dog!!!

wonder what state the dingos were in...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
        I guess there is nothing equivalent to CUK in Australia?
        I'm here in sunny London, but don't think there is an Ozzie CUK

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
          I'm here in sunny London, but don't think there is an Ozzie CUK

Why is it that ozzies and kiwis want to come to this sh1t hole of a country whilst pohms are queueing to feck off and live in Austrralia and NZ? Most curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
            Why is it that ozzies and kiwis want to come to this sh1t hole of a country whilst pohms are queueing to feck off and live in Austrralia and NZ? Most curious.
            ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

That's why

And also Perth is the most isolated capital city in the world. The nearest city to Perth is 4 hours flight away.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC

lambs

Ahhhhh - that made me well up!

What a lovely story <sniff>
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

What was it particularly that struck a chord with you? The thought of a nice roast dinner?
                The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

SA, if you fancy a bit of role play, how about turning your sheepskin coat inside out?

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
                    What was it particularly that struck a chord with you? The thought of a nice roast dinner?
                    Yes I'm starving!!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X