• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote Gordo (or don't) on the BBC website

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote Gordo (or don't) on the BBC website

http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thre...20070511142706

The 'have your say' thread on whether Gordo should be PM or not..

Anyone on there already?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

My comment was too rude to publish, clearly ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

love this quote from Gordo on the beeb website:

I want to lead a government humble enough to know its place
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
        I want to lead a government humble enough to know its place
        What? A footnote in history?

Comment

Going down with Gordon Brown
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

It seems you only make it through the bbc moderator if you are a bonehead and your comment is completely nonsensical. Good old beeb raising standards as usual
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
              Good find.

Good idea, spoilt by sounding a little gay and not having quite enough jokes, and lets face it we could think up a good few verses for'im.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
              X