• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone Else Working Tonight ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Else Working Tonight ?

well the whole team is here and we are waiting the final go

then it's gonna be busy busy busy for the next 48 hours in
    shifts upgrading the systems of a blue chip

wish me luck for my part

Milan.

Good luck Milan! Hope the weekend rates are good

Here working as usual. Had a quick break earlier to watch the thrilling (joke) Yeovil / Nottingham Forest play off. Hate them both so did not really know who to boo and who to cheer

Comment

thanks

are these your normal hours then ?

yep rates are ok

can't complain

Milan.

Comment

My hours are far from normal

I have the luxury of working from home and hours to suit (do not need to do 9-5) so enables me to work during the day when the family are not bugging me and then work at night until late. Tend to do a lot of hours as there is a lot of work to do! Is great way of life as it means I can spend time with lady and kiddie during the day, no commuting, no office politics etc. Downside is my only exercise is bed to PC, PC to toilet, etc although am thinking of getting a commode so I don't even have to do that

Comment

aside of the commode working more from home is my goal for the future

so what you his is amazing well done

just got extended until the end of the year with monday and friday from home, a step in the right direction

Milan.

Comment

and it's midnight, we have the green light and we're off

Milan.

Comment

Two days a week is cracking! As is extension until the end of the year

To be honest a day or two a week out of the "office" would be cool, I miss being around other people and the banter you get in an office!

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                and it's midnight, we have the green light and we're off

Milan.
                Enjoy, hope it all goes smoothly...

Comment

Shifts Rock!

Just joined this forum after searching for contractor info - currently working 7pm till 7am - beats 9-5 any day!

Comment

what about you, (cough), social life ?

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X