• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top Gear in America

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Gear in America

watched on you tube the topgear team in america and when they got into trouble in alabama lol

a friend of mine told me about an episode when they went to detroit and had some shenanigans

does anybody know about that one 'cos I'm having trouble finding it on you tube

tia

Milan.

Milan, for a driver like yourself who expresses himself in driving a Skoda car watching Top Gear is not really adviseable.

Comment

AtW,

don't knock a skoda 'till you tried it

my 4x4tdi is fangtastic a fantastic machine which I would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone else

Milan.

Comment

Do they do bullet-proof versions?

Comment

Ah, takes me back to the old Eastern European cars....

What about the old Trabant... wonderful car.

My brother-in-law was most proud after aquiring a very yellow one.

I was honoured being picked up from Rakamaz station in it, and often how we laughed as it broke down in -15°C weather when I was shivering in the back seat with my suitcase placed precariously on my lap as a kind of surrogate airbag.

Or the time he tried to spray the windscreen using the Trabant's rubber teat - no, not a powered system but a squeezy teat that directly squirted a 5ml dose of water over the windscreen which promptly froze in under a microsecond.

Those were the days...
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

he he AtW you nouveau Russians are funny always aspiring to own a bullet proof X5 or G500

Milan.

Comment

Working...
            X