• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Warnock on the warpath

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warnock on the warpath

So Sheffield United go down.

This is another FA / Premiership cock-up. Wess Tam should have been docked points like everyone else for fielding inelligible players.

And he's got a point about Man United and Liverpool fielding weakened teams against his rivals.

Warlock is an absolute c*ck though. Leeds, Blunts and Bradistan down in one season, what more can a mighty Tigers supporter ask for?

Comment

More bleating Yorkies!

Originally posted by wendigo100
      This is another FA / Premiership cock-up. Wess Tam should have been docked points like everyone else for fielding inelligible players.
      The decision on the fine was by an independant panel, I don't think you can blame the FA / Premier League

And he's got a point about Man United and Liverpool fielding weakened teams against his rivals.
      No he hasn't. Clubs are allowed to field whoever they like in their teams.

Build a bridge, get over it.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
        More bleating Yorkies!
        crap, I'm not a yorkie or a blade.
        The decision on the fine was by an independant panel, I don't think you can blame the FA / Premier League
        crap, whose panel was it again?
        No he hasn't. Clubs are allowed to field whoever they like in their teams.
        Of course they can, but Sheff Utd still got the bum end of it.
        Build a bridge, get over it.
        WTF are you talking about?

Comment

crap, I'm not a yorkie or a blade.
          You obviously have more sympathy for them than I do. Apologies for any offence caused

crap, whose panel was it again?
          Are you suggesting the Premier League can influence a QC?

Of course they can, but Sheff Utd still got the bum end of it.

WTF are you talking about?
          True, but my final comment implies that SU should get over it, and start looking to gain promotion again next year.

I'm sure there wouldn't be all this bleating had thay managed to salvage anything from their last game.

League positions should be sorted on the field, not the courts.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Liverpool have not put out their strongest 11 since they got passed Chelsea and why would they when they are in the campions league final. Man U have rested their stars also because they have the FA cup in their sights and want to do the double. Warnock would not have been moaning if the boot had been on the other foot and it was his team which benefited.

Agree that West Ham should have had points docked though.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
              The decision on the fine was by an independant panel, I don't think you can blame the FA / Premier League.
              It appears the Argi players were ineligible and the 'independant panel' was setup to fudge matters. I don't think they'll get away with it. It'll either be West Ham down or a big pay off for Sheff Utd not to take it to court. I'm not sure of Sheff Utd's finances but I suspect a pay off might be the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                Liverpool have not put out their strongest 11 since they got passed Chelsea and why would they when they are in the campions league final. Man U have rested their stars also because they have the FA cup in their sights and want to do the double. Warnock would not have been moaning if the boot had been on the other foot and it was his team which benefited.
                All that is true, but the point still stands - West ham and Fulham benefitted from it and SU didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish

Agree that West Ham should have had points docked though.
                  Didn't Sheff U field a weak team against Man U, as they thought they had a better chance the following game against Charlton.... they can't have their cake and eat it...

Comment

What is all this bulltulip about ManUre and the thieving pikey b**tards putting out weakened teams?

Surely, had SU played better earlier in the season they would not be going down.

The season doesnt rely on one game, if it did we could get it over with in one weekend.

As others have said, if the benefit had gone the other way Warlock woul dnot be complaining. Had the season gone to the wire then West Ham would not have survived. Thats football.

Notwithstanding, AIUI WHU should be docked points for the dodgy dealings, just like other teams.

[edit]Fielding weak teams should be an offence too. The fans dont pay to watch the B team.
                    Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 14 May 2007, 09:07.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X