PDA

View Full Version : Eurovision

sunnysan
14th May 2007, 11:00
What a treat,

It was so cr@p it was funny.

Thank the lord for Terry Wogan as the commentator

His entry line was the best this year, went something like this

"Oh look at this huge crowd of people, one would think something interesting was happening here tonight".

Absolute class

My personal favourites where the Ukranian Verka Seduchka, and I thought the Romanians where pretty good.

HTF the Serbians won is beyond me.

threaded
14th May 2007, 11:03
It's not the winning, it's the taking part!

TheRightStuff
14th May 2007, 11:07
What a treat,

It was so cr@p it was funny.

Thank the lord for Terry Wogan as the commentator

His entry line was the best this year, went something like this

"Oh look at this huge crowd of people, one would think something interesting was happening here tonight".

Absolute class

My personal favourites where the Ukranian Verka Seduchka, and I thought the Romanians where pretty good.

HTF the Serbians won is beyond me.

I sat down with the intention to watch Eurovision all night. Was cracking up whenever Wogan opened his mouth. As soon as the 1st singer opened his mouth I turned to the wife and said are we really doing this. Channel changed I did'nt find out who won until I read metro this morning. Was not going to waste my time watching that.

Churchill
14th May 2007, 11:16
It's not the winning, it's the taking part!

Spoken like a true Yorkshireman!

sunnysan
14th May 2007, 11:28
I was rooting for the Ukraine as I like Verka Serduchka. Brings back find memories of imbibing far too much vodka as Russian weddings and dancing around like a ****.

The announcer in the pink dress seemingly pulled out of the audience was the perfect cannon fodder for an on form Wogan.

I p!ssed myself.

The only place UK came oput tops was during the voting when they where crossing to the respective capitals to get the results.

Fearne Cotton was the hottest announcer by far.

Euro-commuter
15th May 2007, 08:31
All praise to Malta, who gave us 12 points (a George Cross is not enough), and to Ireland, who gave us the 7 points that ensured that they themselves would come last.

wendigo100
15th May 2007, 08:35
All praise to Wogan, for treating the whole show as the load of old bollocks that it was! :laugh

wendigo100
15th May 2007, 08:41
HTF the Serbians won is beyond me.Serbia had the votes of all the fellow ex-Yugoslavian states, all the fellow ex-commie states, and any near-neighbours not included in those two.

It was shite though! :laugh

AtW
15th May 2007, 11:14
I was rooting for the Ukraine as I like Verka Serduchka.

I think it's a fat ugly man with heavy makeup rather than a fat ugly woman that you probably assumed.

Francko
15th May 2007, 11:30
I think it's a fat ugly man with heavy makeup rather than a fat ugly woman that you probably assumed.

I like the lyrics of the russian girls "my bad @ss spinning for you" :rollin: