• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tattoo of your avatar?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tattoo of your avatar?

Would you consider it completely insane to have a tattoo of your preferred avatar upon your person? Do you know anyone who has?

Yeah, I have.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

No point as I use my photo as an avatar anyway
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

To elucidate further, someone wanted a photo taken of a tattoo upon their person, to use as an avatar. It got me thinking - would anyone want the reverse done?

Never been inked myself, but would consider it if I could easily get it reversed.

Comment

Depends what it was really. I have a few tattoo's and they were just of things that I had seen and liked.

Comment

I have tattoos of all the CUK members on my body, there is a problem with the animated ones because there are limited places on the body for them. The other problem is when people change avatars. That means plastic surgery.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke
              Yeah, I have.
              Your avatar creeps me out every time I look at it!

Reminds me of Ann Widdecombe!

Comment

So who's got a tattoo

of their pitbull? Or their baseball cap?
                Tattoo = chav.
                Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
                  Tattoo = chav.
                  Care to visit me in The Pub in Lancaster and discuss that one?
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I'll assume that's not

an invitation to a symposium on chavvery, but rather that you would like me to meet your pitbull?
                    So wot ta22 u got, innit?
                    Why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X