• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

can you drink too much red wine on a monday night?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you drink too much red wine on a monday night?

Even if I started it with a little whiskey?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

The fact you are offline 8 minutes after posting gives you the answer you are looking for I think

Comment

watching CSI in drunk mode... the flashy colours look pretty.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

No... mines on order....
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

come on .... nothing on TV and just hotel bound contractors to talk to...

i'm off to bed!
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

sounds nasty... order an extra pillow, hint hint

Comment

Imagined you in collapsed with head on the desk next to the keyboard. I prefer cider on a school night

Comment

grape and the grain, yum yum, will not feel it until the morning. The keyboard is all fuzzy now...

Comment

P.S if its cheap plonk, make sure to put some Lipsil or equivalent on before going to bed... or else you'll loke like Pete Burns on a tannin overdose at work today.
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

French plonk from Sainburtys/ enough keyboard not liking my fingers bed calls,... noe where did i put it...

Comment

Working...
                    X