• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I need one of these

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need one of these

When I move, I'm not going to work from home. I get no exercise at all at the moment. I need one of these: Daily Telegraph.
    Drivel is my speciality

Don't you think the bloke in the picture looks a c*** though?

Comment

The comment below the picture give me hope "Guinea pig: Roger Highfield, science editor of The Daily Telegraph, lost nine pounds on the treadmill".
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

You all know I could do with one so am very excited about this! Will there be one that will hold my three monitors, mac laptop, backup hard drives and little Dell server? I bloody hope so, for the good of my chair...

Comment

I can't believe no one's tried building exercise equipment into a desk before. Might make the office a bit sweaty if everyone had one though.

Someone definitely needs to build a drum kit into a desk as well. Exercise, tension release, creativity. It would have everything. They could use electronic drum pads and feed them into headphones in call centres so the operators could hammer away for a few seconds between calls.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65
            Someone definitely needs to build a drum kit into a desk as well. Exercise, tension release, creativity. It would have everything.
            dang, do I know you?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              dang, do I know you?
              Well, I strongly doubt the drum kit desk is an original idea so if you're basing your suspicions on that alone then I'd say, no, probably not.

Comment

Someone definitely needs to build a drum kit into a desk as well. Exercise, tension release, creativity. It would have everything. They could use electronic drum pads and feed them into headphones in call centres so the operators could hammer away for a few seconds between calls.
                LOL - Sounds like the kind of thing Clive James would feature on his show from Japan.

Comment

Well, I strongly doubt the drum kit desk is an original idea so if you're basing your suspicions on that alone then I'd say, no, probably not.
                  I sat next to another contractor on a gig in Staines who was also a drum teacher. Spent half the day playing the drums with every item on his desk. Nice bloke, but that drove me mad sometimes.

BTW even electric drums aren't silent.

Comment

Ah, right. Nah, wasn't me. Know the type though.

Comment

Working...
                    X