• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cater Allen Business Bank account through Contractor Alliance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cater Allen Business Bank account through Contractor Alliance

How long does it take for a business bank account to be opened with Cater Allen through Contractor Alliance.I am on a contract right now and unable to invoice due to non-existence of a business bank account!

Have a mate who's in the same position, opened up a co. through SJD and needs to invoice weekly, he started yesterday.......

Comment

there was a backlog at Cater Allen a month or so ago (floods of new contractors). it took about 3 weeks for mine. probably worth phoning them to check.

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
        [..] floods of new contractors [..]
        Cripes, I don't much like the sound of that, if it means more competition and more incentive for GB or his sidekick-to-be as new chancellor to impose PAYE on dividends or something.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
          there was a backlog at Cater Allen a month or so ago (floods of new contractors). it took about 3 weeks for mine. probably worth phoning them to check.
          did u go through contractor alliance? if yes then can u give me the tel no pls

Comment

Delays at Cater Allen

I'm afraid Cater Allen are still working their way through the backlog at present, although we understand new applications are tapering off now so they should catch up shortly. AJ I'll come back to you on email.

CUK

Comment

Working...
            X