• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Madeline

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madeline

The geezer who they are questioning, Robert Murat, seems to fit the bill. Lives with his Mum, hanging around the crime scene, lives near the crime scene. Just hope she's ok.

Anyone who even gets questioned gets tarred for life. I wonder how many people have already decided it is him.

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
      Anyone who even gets questioned gets tarred for life. I wonder how many people have already decided it is him.
      What you on, you bleeding heart lefty woofter. Course he done it, the Police wouldnt have brought him in if he wasnt as guilty as hell. Deaths to good for these b@rsteds, I think they should be castrated and I dont mean medically, they should have their b@llocks cut off witha rusty dinner knife and stuffed up their @rses. Bloody scum.
      I had this bloke in the back of may cab last week...

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Portugese system= inocent until proven guilty
        British press have no news
        British press find a scapegoat
        British press report scapegoat
        British press begin witch-hunt
        British press readers are titilated
        British press sell papers

If he is innocent well that doesn't really matter does it?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
          The geezer who they are questioning, Robert Murat, seems to fit the bill. ... lives near the crime scene.
          Lordy, is that enough to put you in the frame these days!
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Apparently he's got a glass eye, so must be guilty of something.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Remember the guilty as hell weirdo in the Ipswich murders, it wasn't him !

Comment

I'll be relieved if they do have the perp. While sympathetic and all that, I'm fed up with all the coverage, like most people probably.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I agree - it's awful and everything but I can't help thinking, why did they leave the kids alone anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin dana
                    I agree - it's awful and everything but I can't help thinking, why did they leave the kids alone anyway?
                    It's already been said but if it was some chav couple on a council estate who locked up their kids while they went to the local boozer they would have been crucified. If I had been at the press conference the McCanns gave yesterday I would have asked them wtf they were thinking leaving three toddlers alone while they went out on a jolly.

Comment

Working...
                    X