• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lesbian Nurses!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Nurses!!

Dam BBC website seen the title and sounded awesome - feel very let down

Link

oh, *that* sort of lesbian nurse

Comment

might turn lesbian myself if it gets me that sort of buck for the bang!!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
        oh, *that* sort of lesbian nurse

Yeah exactly!! Feel cheated

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
          might turn lesbian myself if it gets me that sort of buck for the bang!!

I wonder which part of Lesbia they both come from.

Comment

Originally posted by Barriebazg
            Yeah exactly!! Feel cheated
            they should have been more specific! surely prefixing the heading with 'munters' would have helped?

Comment

they should have been more specific! surely prefixing the heading with 'munters' would have helped?

Ha ha, yeah they should have. Thats bordering on false advertisment I reckon. Time to sue the BBC!!!

Comment

The fact they are munters is implicit in the headline, they would not have been sacked had they been gentlemans relaxation material.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I'm a lesbian, don't let my male member fool you. I was born the wrong sex.

Comment

Barchester Healthcare
                    I didn't realise that Barchester was a real place. It sounds like a fictional setting for a famous novel or a soap or something. If it was, I bet they wouldn't be munters then!

Comment

Working...
                    X