• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do we make this happen here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do we make this happen here?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6658527.stm
    The rate at which Indian IT professionals are returning home from the US is likely to increase, a leading Indian IT figure says.

An estimated 60,000 have already gone back in the last four years according to a survey by the global organisation, IndUS Entrepreneur Group (TiE).

But TiE's Saurabh Srivastava says the numbers will increase because of improved prospects back home.

I was talking with one of my software suppliers in the US the other month when he was looking for a junior. I suggested as a joke that he could get half a dozen (highly qualified and experienced) Indians for the price of one junior in the US. He said that if his customers found out he was using Indian staff then he would be thrown out and never get any business.
    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
    X