• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lesos and Gays

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesos and Gays

I'm mystified, why do lesos dress as men? I thought they liked women, so why would they be attracted to someone who looks and dresses like a man. And gays, they like other men, so what's going on with gay guys that are attracted to post-op trannies, guys who look like women, dress like women and almost are anatomically correct downstairs. I thought if you were gay you liked men not women. I'm confused.

You sure you're not bi-curious? See a shrink immediately or sh@g the missus quick before you go down that dark and seedy route. Then fart, spit and stick your hand down your trousers in order to enhance your masculinity...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
      You sure you're not bi-curious? See a shrink immediately or sh@g the missus quick before you go down that dark and seedy route. Then fart, spit and stick your hand down your trousers in order to enhance your masculinity...
      Hey I never said I wasn't bi-curious. I went to boarding school for 5 years. Those long summer nights, a lad can get lonely y'know.

Comment

Aye. Went to an all boys comp. Definitely no bending over in the showers or tying your shoe laces without have your back against a wall...
        Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

I saw a show late night on Danish TV, channel was called Canal København or something like that. I was just scanning the channels, as ones does, and came across this show of the annual gay parade in Copenhagen. Well, it was like some guy had stood himself on a bridge with a cam-corder and videoed the procession as it passed.

About 3 hours worth.

Well, there were all sorts, a float with guys all dressed like Freddy Mercury, another as Bier keller maids and other wearing lederhosen, women wearing pin stripped suits and strap-ons, everything one could imagine, and a few more that made me blink, yet being a broad minded individual I could guess what their particular pecidilos were.

Yet, one lot had me stumped: three girls on a scooter. There was about ten of the scooters with three girls on each. Just don't know what that one is about.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            Yet, one lot had me stumped: three girls on a scooter. There was about ten of the scooters with three girls on each. Just don't know what that one is about.
            Dykes on bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              What, you've never seen Piaggio 3 birds before?

Comment

Originally posted by dang65
                What, you've never seen Piaggio 3 birds before?
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                X