• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last Night TV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Night TV

Did anyone else get a glimps of Virgin School last night ?

I watched the last half of it and couldn't stop laughing
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Yeah I did watch that, what a joke. IF I was paying to go to a virgin school I would have been VERY VERY dissapointed with the "women" that were there. 2 were about 100 and the one that he actually shagged looked like a bloke!!

Comment

AtW is packing his bags for Amsterdam as we speak

Comment

its hilarious

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv_and_rad...080340,00.html

Comment

class andy

The bit i remember "Look at your little toes curling up"

Comment

It was SASguru
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

TV Gold!!!

Don't think one of the comments from last night will ever be beaten...to set the scene for those who didn't watch it...You are a Virgin...you go to Virgin School...you leave (hopefully) not a Virgin...

There was one chap (who remained faceless) who was commenting at his time at Virgin School, he had a 'borat-esq' accent and it sort of went like this...

"Not only have I found out I like to be with woman I am also realised I am excellent lover"

Haha - I wish it was a spoof show cos it was the funniest thing ever!! Guess you had to be there...

Comment

Then there was the scene of his sweet mum being interviewed and discussing her hopes and wishes that her son is 'successful' in his dream to lose his virginity.

Wrong...

And then the opening credits...

Voice over introducing main character (the main thing I picked up on was he was still living at home but was over 25 etc...) the picture comes into view and there's some chap delivering newspapers (as his main job) and I'm thinking 'well what's he got to do with it...' yep, you guessed it.

TV gold I tell ya...

Comment

i see Channel four could build on this and do what they have done with there other programmes and do a sequal. Virgin School Re-Visited.

Has James now got a proper job
                  Has James moved out of his Dad's and Girlfriends house
                  Has James been past first base with someone he hasn't had to pay
                  Has James Nan found out what he was really doing in Holland
                  and finally
                  Has James reached to point of only needing to wear one pair of undies

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
                    Has James reached to point of only needing to wear one pair of undies

Definitely! What was that about!

Comment

Working...
                    X