• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iris scanner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iris scanner

I used this for the first time at the weekend in Heathrow airport. Huge queue at passport control too! Ha! Suckers!

It's brilliant, except more and more people are using it these days and there a no plans to expand the pilot as yet.

Sometimes it can be quicker to queue up with the masses rather than wait for the Iris.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
      It's brilliant, except more and more people are using it these days and there a no plans to expand the pilot as yet.

Sometimes it can be quicker to queue up with the masses rather than wait for the Iris.
      Yeah there was no queue when i used it, but I can imagine people taking ages as they try & figure it out.

Comment

When they scan your iris they make copy of your mind - I know as it was me who designed the machine.

HTH

threaded.

Comment

some take longer to copy than others hence yours was pretty quick XTC
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
            some take longer to copy than others hence yours was pretty quick XTC

Comment

Working...
            X