• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Company research

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company research

Anyone use jobvent to check out potential clients?

It seems Accenture have quite a 'reputation' on there..
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

My current client isn't on there, even though they're an enormous organisation. Not one mention. A previous client is also enormous and has one review, which is a bad one and doesn't read right to me, but I'm not going to bother putting up a good review to balance things out.

I think I might be up for an interview with Accenture some time soon. Oh dear, are they terribly unpopular round here then?

Comment

enture is great, allegedly.

Comment

Go for it...join Accenture...I'm sure you will be very happy...that is of course if you like being dropped off on the school bus each morning with all your chums!
        Property advisor for the people

Comment

I have no intention of joining them I only mentioned them because I think some people on here are ex-Accenture? I used to work with quite a few of them in the civil service - they were called Anderson's Consulting then. Of all the UK companies they've got quite a reputation on that website…
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
          X