• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

hmpf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmpf

Home sellers flood market
    I'm alright Jack

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread17402.html

Comment

here comes the crash...

DOOOOOOOOOMMMED!!!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by Barriebazg
        Well we can damn well discuss it again.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
          Well we can damn well discuss it again.

Well if it is that important to you im sure we could!!!

Comment

Just because sellers are flooding the market doesnt mean buyers are rushing in.

Most buyers are hanging fire till HIPs are in place so they know what they are getting. Who in their right mind is going to buy a house now without a HIP? That is like buying a car on the 30th June.

There may be a short term blip.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
              That is like buying a car on the 30th June.
              What's special about the 30th June?
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                What's special about the 30th June?
                Doh! 31st July.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                  Doh! 31st July.
                  none the wiser
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Just because sellers are flooding the market doesnt mean buyers are rushing in.

Most buyers are hanging fire till HIPs are in place so they know what they are getting. Who in their right mind is going to buy a house now without a HIP? That is like buying a car on the 30th June.

There may be a short term blip.
                    They will be waiting a long time then - as long as the property is on the market before 1st June you've got until the end of December to sell it without a HIP.

HIP doesn't give you a valuation - required by the mortgage company at a cost of 200 quid (ish).

So, as a buyer, I couldn't give a crap.
                    Last edited by Moscow Mule; 16 May 2007, 13:13.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X