• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract Time

I got offered a role yesterday, and accepted but today I still haven't received the contract, how long does this normally take?

Originally posted by Diestl
    I got offered a role yesterday, and accepted but today I still haven't received the contract, how long does this normally take?
    Relax. You will get it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
      Relax. You will get it.

Depends which agency, sometimes it can be until after the start date, they should be able to e-mail you a copy so you can have a quick look before the hard copy comes
      whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

I got a copy before the interview (it's CP). I'm just very pessimistic and worried that the agent told me I got the job just to get references, I need to lighten up a bit and stop worrying.

Comment

I got a copy before the interview (it's CP). I'm just very pessimistic and worried that the agent told me I got the job just to get references, I need to lighten up a bit and stop worrying.

can you not now speak to the client? Just say you'd like to get some background reading done and ask em to send through some docs. Youll soon learn if youve got the gig, and if you have you look a goodun
          whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Send them a PCG standard contract and inform them that if you don't hear back from them before you start at the client site that you will assume that they have implicitly agreed to the new contract. That will get them off their arse...
            Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

If nothing appears by cop tommorow i'll do that.

Comment

Working...
              X