• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Link Ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Link Ever

Plan B chaps - Now who fancies being the mule???
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    It doesn't look like there are the same margins in this that there used to be.

Circa 1990 ecstasy was £15, resin was £120 and coke £80. Now £1, £80 and £50. Its not as though you can say this is because it is being made cheaper in China these days.

er, I was a volunteer for a student listening and information service at university, it was my job to know these things....

Comment

Cheap heroin curtesy of friendly Afganies who are now allowed to grow their poppy by NATO forces so long as they don't support Taliban, who in turn also allow to grow.

The only possible good thing from cheap heroin is that addicts will need to commit less crimes in order to finance their habit.

Comment

Do those little dashes mean you can't get heroin in Liverpool and Manchester?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
          Do those little dashes mean you can't get heroin in Liverpool and Manchester?

It means they will take whatever you offer...they need every penny up there!
          Property advisor for the people

Comment

'er, I was a volunteer for a student listening and information service at university, it was my job to know these things.... ',

sounds like the secret police

Milan.

Comment

A snitch....

Comment

Why don't they just use DHL?
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Reminds me of that cracking 'Dopewars' game which I used to play all the time - 'Officer Hardass and 5 of his men are chasing you...'

Comment

So buy your weed in Gloucester, take a quick trip down the road to Bristol and make a right markup...

...game on!!!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                    X