• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Big brother drone's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big brother drone's

Feck me the streets of Britain are becoming more like a theatre of operations every day, what next snipers on NCP car park’s?

big brother again
    Last edited by gingerjedi; 21 May 2007, 15:49.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Don't worry too much the Muslims will have them all grounded.

Because no doubt they will effect they way of life in one way or another.
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
      Feck me the streets of Britain are becoming more like a theatre of operations every day, what next snipers on NCP car park’s?

big brother again
      I like the quote from the police "We're always looking at ways of putting more officers on the streets, and maximising technology is a powerful way of achieving this"

Can't for the life of me see how a drone is an officer - it's just the police becoming more invisible and faceless. It will only alienate the public.

Comment

They've already been banned because they might be used to watch illegal immigrants, which would be unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          I like the quote from the police "We're always looking at ways of putting more officers on the streets, and maximising technology is a powerful way of achieving this"

Can't for the life of me see how a drone is an officer - it's just the police becoming more invisible and faceless. It will only alienate the public.
          No, you clearly need an extra copper with a remote control and funny glasses to run the extra drone.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi

big brother again
            Mysteriously, the title of this thread shows as

Big brother drone's

-a perfect axample of how not to use a apostrophe.
            God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by wc2
              Don't worry too much the Muslims will have them all grounded.

Because no doubt they will effect they way of life in one way or another.
              affect their
              God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter

Big brother drone's

I think it was probably this post that set sasguru off on yet another righteous rant, it seems you cannot edit a thread title.

Stop trying to fill Fleetwood’s boots.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter

Big brother drone's

Perhaps the title just got clipped. It was maybe originally "Big brother drone's misused to cause an apostrophe shocker".

Comment

Is it just me, or does any of the attendant congregation think this toy helicopter thing the police have bought themselves looks, well, a trifle gay?
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X