• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crystal/SQL Server/Excel Permie Role

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal/SQL Server/Excel Permie Role

Wanted.

It's a permie role. Definitely not contract.

Reporting role.Need experience of Crystal 9+, SQL Server 2000(DTS would be good), Excel, VBA useful, little business experience. Couple of years experience or good graduate looking for a good start to career.

In Surrey near Farnborough, great company, working partly with me and the business. Not bad salary(dependent on experience)

Going to suit someone looking for experience/next step in career.

Drop me a PM if interested.

(Cannot advertise using agencies yet - company policy) - Not happy with the candidates ive had so far.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Wanted.
    Not bad salary(dependent on experience)
    but not good either....c'mon MF cards on the table please
    whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

£25-£40k dependent on experience.

Comment

"little business experience" -
        would that have to be of a specific business, or just business in general?

Comment

MF,

have you ever considered getting in touch with a TV producer and making a documentary of your topsy turvy world, I think you may be surprised and it could be a real hit.

Today viewers, MF is looking for a candidate, as you can see from the steam coming out of his ears he is not satisfied with the cv's passed to him by HR and so he has decided to use his initiative, demonstrate his leadership talents, stand out from the rest, and widen the candidate search by making a posting in the general forum of the CUK bulletin board.

Find out next week if MF had success with this radical approach or not.

Milan.

Comment

Anyone fancy a bet on how many responses this will get from this forum? I reckon none.

Maybe I will be proved very very wromg...

Comment

Andrew,

don't be so negative, your glass is obviously half full, this is why MF is where he is and you (cough) are where you are. You see, high flyers like MF are able to demonstrate their ability to think outside the box, it's not rocket science but it's down to team players like MF showing what they can bring to the table to make things happen.

I really think the MF Docu-soap could be a big success.

It would need Mordy as well though.

Milan.

Comment

Having used this board before looking for contractors I have drawn a blank. I can only assume everyone here is Perm or unemployed(In your case MB, unemployable).

Comment

hey, you're up early, got to be in the office and lead by example eh

How's it going anyway ?

What about the shops, are you still developing that business in parallel, and the move to Bath ?

My side, contracting is fine and plan b is really moving ahead well

All the best, and you owe me a beer

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                    It would need Mordy as well though.
                    And in the gingham dress would make it quite a show, although being after the watershed it may be transmitted a little too late for me.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X