• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gaming keyboard / mouse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaming keyboard / mouse

I had a wireless keyboard come in for the first time and just discovered how crap they are for gaming... e.g. in FPS games. The response time is ridiculously slow.

So I've switched back to my 5 year old wired Mesh keyboard for now.

I was looking at the Saitek II keyboard, it looks pretty good and has good reviews. Have you guys got any recommendations for a gaming keyboard / mouse that won't cost too much?

Originally posted by TazMaN
    I had a wireless keyboard come in for the first time and just discovered how crap they are for gaming... e.g. in FPS games. The response time is ridiculously slow.

So I've switched back to my 5 year old wired Mesh keyboard for now.

I was looking at the Saitek II keyboard, it looks pretty good and has good reviews. Have you guys got any recommendations for a gaming keyboard / mouse that won't cost too much?
    I have an alternative. It's called a life. It's great, you get to go to the pub, shag birds, the lot!

It's the ultimate FPP game.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      I have an alternative. It's called a life. It's great, you get to go to the pub, shag birds, the lot!

Why does someone always have to chip in with a 'get a life' comment whenever gaming is mentioned? Going to the pub and shagging birds is great up till the point when you grow up get married and have children then one has to find other pass times, gaming to the initiated is no less of an entertainment medium than film, I cycle, ski, run, watch football, cook and go to the pub.

But because I play computer games I will always be branded a nerd with no mates!

I have always found Logitech stuff to be good and responsive.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill

Oh Yes!!!...OH Yes yes yes...

Sorry....

Comment

For a mouse a razer deathadder is very good (I think that's what the latest one is called) but don't get a habu, it is not that great.

I still use my good old Cherry keyboard from 8 years ago which still works perfectly, however I hear logitech have some rather swanky gaming keyboards (G15 was it) if you are into that sort of thing.

Comment

Working...
          X