• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Honeymoon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honeymoon

Right I need some ideas, getting married later this year and as of yet I've no idea what location would be good for a honeymoon.

Not Europe! Done it been there if only I had the stamps in my passport to prove it. So where is next? I've done every continent apart from Antarctica & America.

Suggestions please –
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Around the world trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      Around the world trip.
      Hawaii
      whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Originally posted by HankWangford
        Hawaii
        Around the world trip with one of the stop offs being Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot
          Right I need some ideas, getting married later this year and as of yet I've no idea what location would be good for a honeymoon.

Not Europe! Done it been there if only I had the stamps in my passport to prove it. So where is next? I've done every continent apart from Antarctica & America.

Suggestions please –
          I got married In December 2006 and we had a very nice honeymoon in the Domincan Republic - I would highly recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks
            I got married In December 2006 and we had a very nice honeymoon in the Domincan Republic - I would highly recommend it.
            Around the world trip with one of the stop offs being Hawaii and one of the others being the Dominican Republic.

My ATW honeymoon was: California/Nevada, Hawaii, Japan, Hong Kong/Macau, Thailand, India, Jordan and Egypt. All highly recommended.

Comment

Cuba

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                Around the world trip with one of the stop offs being Hawaii and one of the others being the Dominican Republic.

My ATW honeymoon was: California/Nevada, Hawaii, Japan, Hong Kong/Macau, Thailand, India, Jordan and Egypt. All highly recommended.
                Sounds good i like it, how much time did you take for the RtWT?
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Southend
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Zanzibar
                    Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Working...
                    X