• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sage Instant Accounts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage Instant Accounts

Hi y'all

I'm currently setting up Sage Instant accounts for my Ltd.Co., a very nifty little package and I have a couple of questions.

Background -

I am currently working under Computer People (self-billing) ... who are the most useless crock-a-tulipe ... anyhow, I raise SoW on their behalf … far safer than have CP chuff it up … and once the PO is raised by the client CP will issue a contract and timesheets.

At the moment I am being spoon fed work by the client and to avoid mass confusion at Computer People ... did I mention how tulipe they were? ... I have asked for a new contract for every new project so it's easier for them to reconcile POs and contracts/invoices.

Q's..

1. Although I am providing a service I would like to setup a product for the different areas of expertise (e.g. 'Technical Support', 'Project Management, etc) so that these can be itemised using product code. However, the services don't allow codes to be assigned and they are simply text fields. Are there any issues with me using a 'product' for my services?

2. What I would like to do is setup the SoW as a Quote and create multiple invoices (as Sage Instant doesn’t support orders) off the back of it … is this possible?

3. I guess it would be easier to ask how you guys setup your products, invoicing and quotes?

Ta muchly…

JR
    g:

Working...
X