• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oracle Apps DBA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oracle Apps DBA

Just got a role for an Apps DBA on Windows environment, which I have little experience on, as I have always worked on Unix platforms. Though I know basic principles remains the same

Is there anything I need to look out for in a Windows platform vis-a-vis the Unix platforms.

Thanks
    Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life

Constant blue screening and performance issues....but thats on all MS Software.....

Comment

Originally posted by oloks
      Just got a role for an Apps DBA on Windows environment, which I have little experience on, as I have always worked on Unix platforms. Though I know basic principles remains the same

Is there anything I need to look out for in a Windows platform vis-a-vis the Unix platforms.

Thanks
      Is the same role to which i had referred you to my friend?
      All the best matie!

Comment

Originally posted by aj1977
        Is the same role to which i had referred you to my friend?
        All the best matie!
        Keeping my options open, will still be talking to ur mate's client this afternoon

Tx
        Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life

Comment

Working...
        X