• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fish and Chip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fish and Chip

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/200705...s-1df2b7e.html

How long before they scrap ID cards and chip us all instead?

"Wait, I still function!"

Originally posted by Swiss Tony

The time it takes for the next generation, who will all be chipped to avoid Madeleine's fate, to grow up, still chipped.
    God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Very soon.
      Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
        The time it takes for the next generation, who will all be chipped to avoid Madeleine's fate, to grow up, still chipped.
        Theres a mint to be made by doing that now. Private security company installing trackers so parents can know where their kids are etc.

Comment

Theres a mint to be made by doing that now. Private security company installing trackers so parents can know where their kids are etc.
          You could be on to something there, but aren't GPS trackers still pretty big?
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I remember watching a program on the Discovery channel where the implant is rather tiny plus not activated so it cannot be scanned and removed. Activation only when needed or something like that.

I’m sure with all the surveillance and bugging carried out they can make something small enough.

Comment

I think some cars have a small chip on the windscreen that does a similar thing.

Comment

I am certain royalty & certain celebs are chipped

Comment

Originally posted by Orangutan
                  I am certain royalty & certain celebs are chipped
                  if not actually cracked!
                  God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

How do we know they haven't started already?

Comment

Working...
                    X