• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain's First Sex-Change Mayor Sworn In

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britain's First Sex-Change Mayor Sworn In

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...267186,00.html

Amazing. You'd never be able to tell she used to be a man.

"The mayoress is expected to be her partner, former councillor Jennifer Liddle, 49, who also underwent a sex swap."

Originally posted by Moose423956
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...267186,00.html

Amazing. You'd never be able to tell she used to be a man.

"The mayoress is expected to be her partner, former councillor Jennifer Liddle, 49, who also underwent a sex swap."

Chill out. Perhap she was the best tranny for the job.

Comment

If the mayor and mayoress both used to be men, but are now both "women", does that make them homosexuals or lesbians?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
        If the mayor and mayoress both used to be men, but are now both "women", does that make them homosexuals or lesbians?
        Lesbians. It makes me nostalgic for when I lived in Cambridge. It's like an upmarket refugee camp for people who'd get the cr@p kicked out of them anywhere else.

Comment

Let me get this straight. Two blokes get a sex change to become women, but they prefer women. WTF is that all about?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Let me get this straight. Two blokes get a sex change to become women, but they prefer women. WTF is that all about?
            it can quite literally make the mind boggle.

i suspect that they will inadvertently end up doing something to someone that even they regret

Comment

So if a man who likes women, then becomes a w oman is that just a deep desire to become a diesel dyke?

Comment

She used to work for me.

After we interviewed her I commented to my boss that Jenny was quite techie for a girl.

My boss replied "That's because 'she' used to be called "David" and hadn't I noticed the size of 'her' hands?"

Ah well, she was good at her job. When she wasn't away doing council work.
                Last edited by Churchill; 24 May 2007, 09:07.

Comment

Translezzas!

Comment

Originally posted by Damp Cave
                    Translezzas!
                    Wow!!!

You actually went through the effort of joining the forum just to make that post?

Fecking brilliant, your intellect knows no bounds.

Wtf are you going to do for an encore?

Comment

Working...
                    X