• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working Today...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working Today...

Am I the only contractor actually in work today earning a crust as all true contractors should be... Don't tell me you're all actually having the day off!

(And nope, I'm not at home, I'm in the office...billy-no mates)

Originally posted by scon_ead
    Am I the only contractor actually in work today earning a crust as all true contractors should be... Don't tell me you're all actually having the day off!

(And nope, I'm not at home, I'm in the office...billy-no mates)
    I'm in today as well - like a proper contractor should be - Bank Holidays are for permies

Comment

nope. I'm working too (but at home, thank god). The only consolation is that month end is near and I'll be cutting an invoice for all this extra time.
      Plan A is located just about here.
      If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

yes, another day in the bag. When there's nobody else in the office you can get all your jobs done in about 3 hours. Hooray for the professional day!

Comment

Working...
        X