• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NHS Opticians Refuse to Treat Bad Eyesight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NHS Opticians Refuse to Treat Bad Eyesight

NHS Opticians Refuse to Treat Bad Eyesight. NHS opticians are refusing to treat patients, many of them young due to lack of funding. A spokesman for opticians in Exeter said “ we have a high student population in the city. If students don't give up wanking, they can't be expected to be treated for deteriorating eyesight”
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Can anyone tell me how to make the font bigger? I'm having trouble reading that.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
      Can anyone tell me how to make the font bigger? .
      Try stroking it. Although I've never heard it called a "font" before. A fount, perhaps?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        Try stroking it. Although I've never heard it called a "font" before. A fount, perhaps?
        No I think he's talking about making the post bigger to read, and it has always been called a font

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
          Can anyone tell me how to make the font bigger? I'm having trouble reading that.
          I am ashamed to admit that I’ve got to do that with this thing I’m reading on MSDN.

I’m well into the stage of life where I need two pairs of glasses.
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
          X