• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Change of Status

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change of Status

Morning All

I'm now a Lurker not a Fighter. Long gone are the days when i was not worth listening too. What is the next status i'm associated with

Time to celebrate
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
    Morning All

I'm now a Lurker not a Fighter. Long gone are the days when i was not worth listening too. What is the next status i'm associated with

Time to celebrate
    Have a look at the member list, sort by number of posts and you will see.

To the mods: Is there any chance of changing Dodgys status to "agent amongst contractors" it somehow feels wrong to have him as "a contractor amongst contractors".
    Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 29 May 2007, 08:17.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      Have a look at the member list, sort by number of posts and you will see.

To the mods: Is there any chance of changing Dodgys status to "agent amongst contractors" it somehow feels wrong to have him as "a contractor amongst contractors".
      How do you know he's not an HR Contractor as opposed to an IT Contractor ?
      Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird
        How do you know he's not an HR Contractor as opposed to an IT Contractor ?

If he's HR then it should be "Deadweight among contractors"
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          Is there any chance of changing Dodgys status……as "agent amongst contractors".

I’d prefer "haemorrhoid amongst contractors"

Comment

Why is everyone so hung up about their status and post counts on here, thought this was a place to help each other out, not a pissing contest?

Comment

Originally posted by wizard1974uk
              Why is everyone so hung up about their status and post counts on here, thought this was a place to help each other out, not a pissing contest?
              You clearly thought wrongly. But then I would expect such conduct from somebody with just 14 posts.

Comment

Help each other out ? What you mean like raising taxes and redistributing wealth ?

Thought not - now stand back and watch me geyser.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane
                  You clearly thought wrongly. But then I would expect such conduct from somebody with just 14 posts.
                  Thanks for proving my point

Comment

Wahey, my post count has gone up again!

Comment

Working...
                    X