• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tata Consultancy Services

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tata Consultancy Services

Has anyone ever for Tata before?

If so, can you share the experience.

Tx
    Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life

I know Tata engineering made the naff city rover

HTH
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
      I know Tata engineering made the naff city rover

HTH
      Is that Tata or Ta Ta (as in bye bye)??

Comment

They are the famous body shoppers

Comment

Body poppers you say.

Like BBoys and Breakdancers?

Just bust-a-move (name the artist).

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
            Body poppers you say.

Like BBoys and Breakdancers?

Just bust-a-move (name the artist).
            No they deal in warm bodies

Comment

Has anyone ever for Tata before?

If so, can you share the experience.
              Haven't worked for them. But have worked with them.

Current client has big chunks of work outsourced to them and I interact with their developers/support staff based in London regularly. The developers seem to know their stuff and are very hard working (come into office before I do and appear to leave much much later). Interestingly everyone in the team is very young. Senior developers promptly become some kind of managers!

TCS is the largest Indian IT consulting company - in terms of revenue and employee number. So I am sure you will get variety in their quality ;-)

Comment

this question comes from experience with other (ahem) off shore companies...

'The developers seem to know their stuff and are very hard working (come into office before I do and appear to leave much much later).',

are you sure they are only working on projects for you and not for other customers ?

perish the thought

where could such a behaviour come from

Milan.

Comment

They are now "insourcing" which means bringing their workers to the UK under intra company transfer visas. Working for them is worse than becoming an agent
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Yes. NHS contract. Data Migration.

Very interesting..... Very interesting.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X