• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Property Snake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Property Snake

http://www.propertysnake.co.uk

(thanks to Pickle for bringing this to my attn).

It's all lies of course. House prices are going through the roof. Buy now before it's too late.

you are an estate agent in disguise... the worst agent of all..

give me my 5 hip reports...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

crumbs those prices are still higher than those in the far north, how much are you people paying for bricks and motar?!
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot
        crumbs those prices are still higher than those in the far north, how much are you people paying for bricks and motar?!
        On our amex - like all good contractors
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Checked out the site in a little more detail for my area. One good reason I know why those places don't sell is because of developers and there new builds, which do not sell for the big sums they'd like in histroic towns. You cannot re-create history, which i think is part of the reason it is so expensive to own...
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Someone reducing an inflated asking price down to a realistic one proves absolutely nothing.

Only actual selling prices are useable in determining which way the market is going. And then only for like to like houses.

tim

Comment

Surely if the market is indeed booming at an ever increasing rate as all the stats say, there is no need to reduce an over-inflated price as the market will rise and pay the asking price?

In other words, set your price and wait for the boom to catch you up.

Comment

true, but everyone else knows you're a greedy beggar and give you the two finger salute while they look elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by tim123
                  Someone reducing an inflated asking price down to a realistic one proves absolutely nothing.

Only actual selling prices are useable in determining which way the market is going. And then only for like to like houses.

tim
                  According to the Land Registry figures quoted in today's Mail in most regions of England house prices are at best static or falling. Only London & the SE are they rising
                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...e_id=1770&ct=5

Oddly, the Express today has a completely different take and everywhere is booming

Comment

Time to buy to let. You can cover 75% of the mortgage costs, don't worry if interest rates rise further, you can put the payments shortfall on a credit card. Don't worry about the glut of rental properties and falling real term rents. It will all be made up in the equity rises which will go on forever.

Meanwhile people live in these over priced houses at subsidised rents, you couldn't make it up!
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X