• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Show me!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show me!

Girly has threatened to withdraw conjugal rights if I don't show her the video of me in the cycle race...

I do not give into blackmail?

Or am I weak?

She is blond, 6 foot, athletic, Danish, very large breasts (extra super strong sports bra and bullet proof vest, special order from Germany and Israel respectively), has a nice gun collection.

She keeps saying "Show me!"
    I do not give into blackmail!
    26.67%
    I am a weak weak man!
    73.33%

The poll is expired.

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

whit are you doing with ma miss?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Have you got any videos of her you can show us?
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        Girly has threatened to withdraw conjugal rights if I don't show her the video of me in the cycle race...

I do not give into blackmail?

Or am I weak?

She is blond, 6 foot, athletic, Danish, very large breasts (extra super strong sports bra and bullet proof vest, special order from Germany and Israel respectively), has a nice gun collection.

She keeps saying "Show me!"
        Are you sure "she" isn't a "he"?

Comment

What's basically happening here is that she's threatening to use sex as a weapon to get her own way. Why? Perhaps she only sees your relationship based on sex an nothing else.

So go off and find someone else who will shag you. Then she'll realise that she's not the only bit of pussy roaming the earth.

Comment

Sounds like she needs a spanking...!!!!!

Comment

She's clearly with you for your cash, so just counter-threaten to withdraw the undoubtedly vast amounts of cash you spend on her.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                She's clearly with you for your cash, so just counter-threaten to withdraw the undoubtedly vast amounts of cash you spend on her.
                Now, what on earth makes you say that?
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Up the stakes.
                  Tell her you will show her the video if she will take it up the Gary, or some other sex act she will not like first.

Then perform said act, then show her the vid, then tell her to piss off as you will not stand for her using sexual blackmail.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

[QUOTE=threaded]

[QUOTE]

You're dating Brigitte Nielsen?
                    Last edited by DaveB; 31 May 2007, 08:54.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X