• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why does everyone hate me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does everyone hate me?

I am one of the most unfortunate people on planet Earth. I am white, heterosexual, male, and English to boot. Therefore (according to other people I have heard or opinions I have read about often) I am a racist, chauvinist, a potential rapist, and arrogant.

But why? Why does being white make me a racist? Why does being heterosexual make me chauvinist? Why does being male make me a potential rapist? Why does being English make me arrogant? I'm none of those things. Yet I feel that people look at me in those terms.

Answers please.

Just succumb to reality, stop kidding yourself. Don't be brainwashed by the PC brigade. You are what you are so just enjoy it.

Comment

As you're English you can afford to be arrogant.

As you're white you can be racist.

As you're Heterosexual you're entitled to consider yourself normal.

Don't be such a sensitive plant.

The black, lesbian, one legged single parents are only jealous. Feck 'em I say.(or not, entirely up to you dear boy!)

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
        I am one of the most unfortunate people on planet Earth. I am white, heterosexual, male, and English to boot. Therefore (according to other people I have heard or opinions I have read about often) I am a racist, chauvinist, a potential rapist, and arrogant.

But why? Why does being white make me a racist? Why does being heterosexual make me chauvinist? Why does being male make me a potential rapist? Why does being English make me arrogant? I'm none of those things. Yet I feel that people look at me in those terms.

Answers please.
        You forgot to add, "affluent" unless you invest all your money in drugz n' hookers.

You'e probabaly none of the nasties in the second para but you are a VICTIM and need to go look at your bank statements for a few mins.

Comment

Whatever race, sexuality, gender or nationality you are you will have a stereotype attached to you. Whether you let that remotely bother you depends on your own level of paranoia.

Comment

I am a racist, chauvinist, a potential rapist, and arrogant.
            Say that affirmation first thing in the morning and just you go to bed. Be proud of who you are. Don’t let anyone else put you down.
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Answers please.
              If you believe what other people say then your like a sailing boat being blown
              whichever way the wind takes you, if you don't take notice of other people
              your more like a speed boat going wherever way YOU want to go.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                As you're English you can afford to be arrogant.

As you're white you can be racist.

As you're Heterosexual you're entitled to consider yourself normal.

Don't be such a sensitive plant.

The black, lesbian, one legged single parents are only jealous. Feck 'em I say.(or not, entirely up to you dear boy!)
                Cue SallyAnne...
                The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

[QUOTE=Rantor]

You forgot to add, "affluent" unless you invest all your money in drugz n' hookers.

QUOTE]

You can still be affluent and "invest" all your money....
                  Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
                    Cue SallyAnne...
                    Why? WTF have I done wrong this time that she's found out about?

Comment

Working...
                    X