• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should the child have responsibility for the sins of the father

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should the child have responsibility for the sins of the father

Yet he did not put the sons of the assassins to death, in accordance with what is written in the Book of the Law of Moses where the Lord commanded: "Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sins
    Wife 'urged man to die a martyr'

Yassin Nassari and Bouchra El Hor deny terrorism charges
    A young mother urged her husband to die as a terrorist martyr and said their baby son could follow in his footsteps, the Old Bailey has heard.
    It is alleged Bouchra El Hor, 24, of Ealing, west London, encouraged Yassin Nassari, 28, in a letter found in their luggage at Luton airport.
    "His wife was not only aware of his intention but positively encouraged it, despite the fact that his actions would almost certainly result in his death in some form of combat and would also result in their son being without a father."

The letter, which was read to the jury, said:

Maybe one day I can follow you - if I can't, I will send our son to you so he can follow his father's footsteps

"The moment has come that you and I have to separate for the sake of Allah.
    "I am so proud of my husband. I am happy that Allah has granted you the chance to be a martyr.

"I am writing to let you know that you have my support and to remind you to be strong and do not let Satan influence you... to remind you that jihad is now compulsory and we are now obligated to protect Islam, to help our brothers and sisters to fight the kuffar [non-believer].
    "I really wish I could go with you because I too feel obligated. I'd like to participate in any way I can.

"Everything happens with the will of Allah. Maybe one day I can follow you. If I can't, I will send our son to you so he can follow his father's footsteps."

They married in London in March 2005 and have a one-year-old son.
    Ms El Hor, who wore a black hijab in court, is originally from the Netherlands, while Mr Nassari was born in London.
    Should the son be allowed to live?

Should the wife be allowed to live?

Comment

The kind of brainwashing which goes in relegion of piece is unbelievable.
      Apparently they start from the very young age.

Comment

I'm quite interested in reading this - http://www.waterstones.com/waterston...do?sku=5688933
        Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by andy
          The kind of brainwashing which goes in relegion of piece is unbelievable.
          Apparently they start from the very young age.
          All religions brainwash from an early age I remember being forced from an early age to go to Sunday School (is that still going?) and compelled to learn & recite "I believe in God the father,God the Son blah blah blah"
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

There is a history of mental illness in the family with tendencies to be a danger to others. So it might be prudent to remove those genes?
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

I am all for natural deselection!!!

Comment

Working...
              X