• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pop!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop!

Just to continue the recent theme.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...e_id=1770&ct=5

House prices are falling across wide areas of the country
    House prices are falling across wide areas of the country, it has been revealed.

This could signal the end of the 11-year property boom.

....the bubble appears to be bursting.

The figures from the registry - the most reliable source of house price information - showed falls of up to 1.1 per cent in April in the North-East, the South-West, the North-West and Yorkshire and Humber.

Because the report covers April, it does not include the effects of the latest interest rate increase earlier this month. The situation now is likely to be even worse.

Impossible. It has been proved by some top theoretical physcist that house prices in the UK CANNOT fall. It's like escaping a black hole or something.

Up, up and away!!!

Comment

Today's Express says house prices are booming. By next week the Express will be doomed and the Mail will be boomed

Comment

So where does that leave the Daily Sport?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Dreadful.

Doomed etc.

Does this mean the end of Sarah Beeny & her wonderful breasts on the box?

We should be told.
          Maybe its me, but Im sure they were bigger than ever last night on telly. Maybe they are inversly proportional to house price growth, and thus a clear sign of the end of times.

Comment

Originally posted by pickle
            Maybe its me, but Im sure they were bigger than ever last night on telly. Maybe they are inversly proportional to house price growth, and thus a clear sign of the end of times.
            I noticed that, each was bigger than her head Yet on Gordon Feck off Ramsay's F word they looked like a C cup

Could it be... I don't like saying it... she's had a reduction??
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

Does this mean the end of Sarah Beeny & her wonderful breasts and box?
              That's how I read this...

Comment

Originally posted by SoupDragon
                That's how I read this...
                How does she stand up - incroyable!!!!

Comment

Year on year they won't fall...stop worrying...

The first 3 months of this year was madness and its just realigning itself...by year end we will have a Y on Y increase of between 5% and 10%

FACT!
                  Property advisor for the people

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                    I noticed that, each was bigger than her head Yet on Gordon Feck off Ramsay's F word they looked like a C cup

Could it be... I don't like saying it... she's had a reduction??
                    Nah, she's just not had any kids for 12 months...
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X