• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lugavoi Master Stroke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lugavoi Master Stroke

What a stroke of genius!

The boy has implicated the British Secret Service now in the murder of Litvinenko.

Now dodgy statements of denial from M16 will follow and the UK tabloid will have a field day with allegations of UK involvement.

I predict more egg on the face of Brits.
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

I have to admit to a chortle when I read the report. Class indeed.

threaded in "Great Game" mode
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Mr Lugovoi, himself an ex-KGB agent, said the poisoning could not have happened without some involvement from the British intelligence services.

"Even if [British special services] hadn't done it itself, it was done under its control or connivance," he said.

Asked if he had evidence of this, Mr Lugovoi said he did, without giving further details.

Well that proves it then, he has evidence!!!!

Comment

It has all gone eerily quiet on this one in the UK. Gary Kasparov got extensive coverage on the BBC a few weeks ago, and if he and Berezovsky are giving different stories that will be... well, embarrassing.

Also an interesting take from Craig Murray, in relation to the Afghan heroin trade:

http://www.craigmurray.co.uk/archive...ky_murder.html

Comment

Working...
        X