• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Writing posts!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Writing posts!

When I put smilies or fonts into posts I type in the code for it. Is this cause I'm a coder? Do all the other coders on here type it in aswell? Or do you double click on the image?

I'm guessing techies code it and managers double click?

Not sure why I care, but I do
    I'm a techie and I code the smilies and fonts.
    20.00%
    I'm a manager and I code the smilies and fonts.
    0.00%
    I'm a techie and I double click the smilies and fonts.
    46.67%
    I'm a manager and I double click the smilies and fonts.
    33.33%
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    When I put smilies or fonts into posts I type in the code for it. Is this cause I'm a coder? Do all the other coders on here type it in aswell? Or do you double click on the image?

I'm guessing techies code it and managers double click?

Not sure why I care, but I do
    ROFLMAO...

You're not a coder - I could teach my dog SQL - afterall, I know it, so it con't be that difficult...
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Managers gaze, drooling, at the pretty moving pictures until they've forgotten what they were meant to be writing about.

Comment

Where coders go all wide eyed due to not enough sunshine, since they spend all day in the basement with their pony tails and goatee beards and star trek t-shirts with flip flops.....

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
          ROFLMAO...

You're not a coder - I could teach my dog SQL - afterall, I know it, so it con't be that difficult...
          feck off!!!!

PL/SQL can be sort of difficult And I know a bit of Java

t*sser
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
            Where coders go all wide eyed due to not enough sunshine, since they spend all day in the basement with their pony tails and goatee beards and star trek t-shirts with flip flops.....

.........and admire their spatula collections

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
              .........and admire their spatula collections

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                feck off!!!!

PL/SQL can be sort of difficult And I know a bit of Java

t*sser
                Let's not forget IT System Engineers who also know how to code, SA. you ain't got the ****** monopoly (double ing)

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
                  Where coders go all wide eyed due to not enough sunshine, since they spend all day in the basement with their pony tails and goatee beards and star trek t-shirts with flip flops...
                  While I admit that all of the above has at some point been true of me (except the t-shirt), I'm not certain how it relates to the matter in hand.

Comment

Where is the "I am Carol Smilie" option?

Comment

Working...
                    X