• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

journalist needs help on iraq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

journalist needs help on iraq

I'm a Guardian reporter doing a piece about British contractors in Iraq. Anyone have any experiences? Good or bad or indifferent. All treated in confidence. Please get in touch via email or on 07979 70419, regards, Steve Morris

Threaded went there a few weeks back to show the Allied forces where they had been going wrong. "The Surge", the press euphemistically dubbed it.

Comment

Originally posted by steven morris
      I'm a Guardian reporter doing a piece about British contractors in Iraq. Anyone have any experiences? Good or bad or indifferent. All treated in confidence. Please get in touch via email or on 07979 70419, regards, Steve Morris
      Invalid phone no. 11 digits = proper number.

So you're genuine?

Comment

This should be fun.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Mnnn ive been told its a right 'head' ****.

heeheehee

anyone for a can of sprite?

Comment

Same Steven Morris who wrote: After eight years in power, Labour fears a rainbow alliance of Tory blue and Plaid

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru

This should be fun.
              There is a gruniad journalist of that name...I can see it now

Guardian Exclusive:

UK IT Consultants plot to double size of insurgent forces via back-door conscription - MI5 double-nluff misfires.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                Threaded went there a few weeks back to show the Allied forces where they had been going wrong. "The Surge", the press euphemistically dubbed it.
                Battle of the Bulge II

Comment

All the British contractors were replaced by an insourcing firm. From Iran I think. Or was it forced out by insurgents.
                  Drivel is my speciality

Comment

I was out there for 3 months and got executed.

How's that for f**king gratitude for a job half done?
                    Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                    X