• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Contract Neg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Contract Neg

Agency tried to mug me about a contract ex, client got involved and asked me why I wasn't extending, just said it ain't happening with that agency so its time to move on, client threw his toys out the pram and said sod the agency you are now direct ! and we will pay you what we paid the agency, are you happy, I still of course ! ta ta ta

By all accounts that agency had lost them loads of contractors over the last year !

Pay back for the hookers !

The only good agent is a dead agent.

Comment

name and shame the dark underbelly of the corporate world
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Make sure that there is no handcuff clause in your original contract. Regardless of whether the client wants you direct, the agency can and will sue you if your contract has such a clause.
        Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Working...
        X