• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

are Electronic copies of contracts legitimate ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are Electronic copies of contracts legitimate ?

I figure we can keep an electronic version ( scanned) of our Contracts instead of printed copies ?

I just signed my contract via print-sign-scan-email back to the agency. I don't even have the version of the contract that has their signature

I tend to print of my documents, sign them, and email them back via PDF attachment via my scanner - Everyone I come across seems happy about this.

Comment

Originally posted by rawly
      I tend to print of my documents, sign them, and email them back via PDF attachment via my scanner - Everyone I come across seems happy about this.
      Think cash-for-honours, think Scotland Yard, think copies of email ordered to be handed over. If these can be used as evidence, I think the answer to the original question is yes

Comment

Originally posted by rawly

Since Email is legitimate doc , others scanned docs , such as contracts , should be too. The accountant told me I can keep the expense reciepts scanned. The agent accepted their contract printed/scanned/emailed.

The thing with a contracts being printed/scanned/emailed is that ( I JUST GUESS ) you have to ask them to do the same - Get your scanned copy print it/sign it/ send it back to you via email or post.

Comment

Working...
        X