• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

theJazz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theJazz

Any old farts like me, or anyone interested in jazz, found a new internet radio station www.thejazz.com also on DAB. Nice to have in the background while working.

mincer!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

poof.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

As a teenager I was very fond of Jazz mags
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Jazz is music for gays.
          Call the cops

Comment

....just like C&W is music for old people....

Comment

Marcus Licinius Crassus: Do you listen to Pop records?
              Antoninus: When I have them, master.
              Marcus Licinius Crassus: Do you listen to Jazz?
              Antoninus: No, master.
              Marcus Licinius Crassus: Do you consider the listening of Pop music to be moral and the listening of Jazz to be immoral?
              Antoninus: No, master.
              Marcus Licinius Crassus: Of course not. It is all a matter of taste, isn't it?
              Antoninus: Yes, master.
              Marcus Licinius Crassus: And taste is not the same as appetite, and therefore not a question of morals.
              Antoninus: It could be argued so, master.
              Marcus Licinius Crassus: My robe, Antoninus. My taste includes both Jazz and Pop.
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Jazz FM is a powerful mistress, Antoninus!

Comment

Don't have an orgasm...

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_i...NqO4gSqvZIj5OU

Comment

Couldn't have said it better

http://www.spinaltapfan.com/atozed/TAP00267.HTM
                    Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                    X