• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banks - Grrr

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banks - Grrr

A big thankyou to Abbey and their overseas and UK call centres for completely fooking up a simple query and subsequent complaint.

Thanks for wasting my morning you bastards.

When I asked to speak to a manager was told one would call me back in 24 - 48 hours. Nice.

A complete bunch of fooking w@nkers and c*nts.

Originally posted by Clippy
    A big thankyou to Abbey and their overseas and UK call centres for completely fooking up a simple query and subsequent complaint.

Thanks for wasting my morning you bastards.

When I asked to speak to a manager was told one would call me back in 24 - 48 hours. Nice.

A complete bunch of fooking w@nkers and c*nts.
    Since the Spanish Acquisition, Abbey have gone down the pan. I dumped then 6 months ago for reasons similar to your experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
      Since the Spanish Acquisition, Abbey have gone down the pan. I dumped then 6 months ago for reasons similar to your experience.
      Nobody expects the Spanish Acquisition.

Comment

Abbey all started to go downhill when they went on a rebranding exercise.

They spent tens of thousands to ditch the 'Abbey National' name and came up with.... 'Abbey'

and then went even further in rebranding their current account from 'current account' to .....'The Account'

Wonder how many brainstorming sessions they had to come up with those two? Wonder if they outsourced the project?

Comment

In the last few years my interactions with them have been minimal as most of my banking has been online.

Hence, I have not really been aware of how low their service has slipped.

I am still fuming about this now.

C0cks
          C0cks
          C0cks
          C0cks

Comment

Cater Allen is the way to go.

Comment

That's owned by those muppets as well.

Comment

Working...
              X