• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Teacher in US killed by teddy bear...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teacher in US killed by teddy bear...

...in a film made by some of his students. He's suing them for trauma or something. They've sued the school for being expelled. The land of the free...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...268523,00.html

god bless america.
    Call the cops

Comment

we have a bag of teddies in the loft do you think when the hatch is closed they are plotting their next move and how they could get revenge on me ???

p.s they are in a bag with no air holes will that make them even more angry
      Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
        we have a bag of teddies in the loft do you think when the hatch is closed they are plotting their next move and how they could get revenge on me ???

p.s they are in a bag with no air holes will that make them even more angry
        Reading that made me breathless do you think you could put some punctuation marks in the appropriate places otherwise I might expire thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
          Reading that made me breathless do you think you could put some punctuation marks in the appropriate places otherwise I might expire thank you very much
          You ought to take up cycling: you'll increase your lung capacity.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

78 minutes long!
            All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

What does our alien lizard think of this? me I think good on him for suing the students

Comment

I'd sue the little bastards too!

So, they want the guy dead.

What's next? Coming to school with guns to do the job properly?

Only in America. Thank feck!

Comment

And me. Lack of respect is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                  X