• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please Stand and Show Respect

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Stand and Show Respect

I used to use this forum when it was in ye olde format and then when they move it to the new format all the post ratings got put to zero.

Now i'm back with technology and have access to outside e-mail and internet i try to have a browser with the forum open on my desktop pretty much all day.

I struggle to find time to read and reply to some threads so god know's what some of you actually do in the day (if you do any work) which leads me to the reason of this thread and think unless there is anyone else out there who has a greater post rating we should all be upstanding and show our respect to ZEITGHOST who has 8,961 posts.

I want a contract doing what you do

Sorry for crap thread but it's friday i have now finished my work and running down clock before going home in 12 mins
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
    ...ZEITGHOST...

I want a contract doing what you do
    Erm, are you sure?

Comment

Not a contractor? NOT A CONTRACTOR?!?!?!!

Imposter!
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Sorry to disillusion you, but these days I'm an ex-contractor now working in the Groves of Academe known as Eyer Edjukashun... bored tulipless (particularly in the summer with very little to do) and on not a lot of money... though I never scaled the heights of rates that some of you seem to have achieved.
        That's a good cover story.

Ooops...

Comment

Welcome back cooper and TFIF!
          All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

Working...
          X