• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London 2012 Logo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London 2012 Logo

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...268931,00.html

Since when has pink been an Olympic colour?

Looks like a Salvador Dali/Banksy collaboration if you ask me.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

It was a year in the making though....but at what cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
        http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...268931,00.html

Since when has pink been an Olympic colour?
        Clearly a lot of input from the Guardianistas to ensure that the Great Ar$e Yearning fraternity feel included.

Comment

i know i am ignorant about this kind of thing...but I think it looks tulipe

Comment

I couldn't get through the article as all the management speak was making me gag...
            Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

"The design was a year in the making"

Thank God they didn't skimp and try to do it in 10 months!

"It will define the venues we build and the Games we hold and act as a reminder of our promise to use the Olympic spirit to inspire everyone and reach out to young people around the world.

It is an invitation to take part and be involved.
              "

The vegetarian option.

Comment

It's tulipe.

Comment

what a load of marketting twaddle...

these branding guys have more front than an IT contractor!
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

What could we have as a mascot? gay shandy drinking penguins?
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X